Sunday, February 11, 2007

Couch Potato ;)

I'm in the middle of couch potato and culture vulture. I really like sleep. I sleep a lot. Occasionally, I can't sleep if I have drink too much coffee. I don't like getting up early at the weekends. Sometimes I don't get up until lunch time. Then I just get up and start doing things in the house. I usually spend my time at home. I get up very early on weekdays because my school starts early. Sometimes I turn the alarm clock off and fall asleep again. So I miss the bus and go to school late. I quite like going to the cinema with my friends. I'm quite keen on going out. But sometimes I don't like it. So I stay at home watching tv or dvd and chatting on the phone with my friends.

2 comments:

BeyzaY said...

Hi Cansu,
You paragraph is almost perfect.I look forward to seeing more posts from you.
Best wishes
Beyza:)

Gladys Baya said...

Hi Cansu!
You and I are far away (I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina) and probably belong to different generations, but have a LOT in common!
You see, I really like sleeping too, and, when I was a teen, sometimes I didn't get up until lunch time. And I also get up very early on weekdays because my wor day starts early. And I love staying at home chatting with friends!

Good luck with your English studies!

Gladys